Dedicated to the champion Gautier Garanx (also a surf teacher at our resort). The chalet recalls Gautier’s exploits, notably on the monstrous Belharra wave (19 m) which earned him the Billabong XXL award. Posters of articles in l’Equipe, Surf Session, … and his signed tow-in board.
It’s a comfortable chalet: 2 bedrooms (double bed and twin beds), 1 bathroom, living room, American kitchen, fully equipped, terrace, wooden garden table, hammock, deck chair, outdoor shower, board rack, air conditioning, TV, quality WiFi connection.
Enough to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the big surfers! Possibility to take a tow-in lesson with Gautier! At our Surf School.
For the more active, after a good session on the beach of Ondres, or Hossegor or Seignosse, why not work on your manoeuvres at the skate park, or your cardio by doing a mountain bike ride in the forest?
- Chalet "made in France"
- Table and chairs
- Sofa bed (bedding for 2 children -12 years)
- Kitchen utensils
- Electric pod coffee maker Nespresso
- Cook top
- Table top refrigerator with freezer
- Roofing Tiles
- Covered terrace
- Wooden garden lounge
- Washing line
- 1 double bed : 160 x 200cm
- 1 bunk bed of 70 x 180cm (high bed for a child from 6 to 12 years)
- 1 trundle bed of 70x 180cm
- Separate WC
- Duverts & pillows supplied
- Accommodation renovated in 2019
- 1 car parking space nearby
Included in direct booking :
- Bed linen and towels
- Wifi access for 4 devices
- Hammock chair
- 2 steamers
- Cancellation insurance: 3.6% of the total amount of the stay
- Breakfast: €8.5
- Half-board (only in season) :
- Child (-10 years): €20 / day
- Adult (10 years+): €25 / day
- House cleaning: €60 / rental
- Baby kit (high chair, bed, bath): €21 / week
- Animal (1 max / rental): €42 / week (except category 1 and 2 dogs)
- Bike rentals :
- Children’s bike: €43 / week
- Adult bike: €63 / week
- 2nd parking space in extra €35 / week