The Gold Coast or Surfers Paradise, 70 kilometers of Indian Ocean coastline, spectacular waves and lush rainforests.
The Gold Coast Chalet is wallpapered with a myriad of posters and photos depicting surfing on Australia’s East Coast. Its waves host at least 4 professional surfing events per year.
The Gold Coast Chalet is a charming chalet, with 2 bedrooms: master bedroom with 160cm bed, and a second bedroom with twin beds, bathroom, living room, sofa, kitchen, TV, air conditioning. Pleasant terrace facing south east, in the middle of the pines, hammock, deck chair… outdoor shower for wetsuits, a board rack.
The tone is set for an extraordinary holiday : preserved environment, functional accommodation, hotel service.
- Chalet "made in France"
- Table and chairs
- Sofa bed (bedding for 1 child -12 years)
- Kitchen utensils
- Electric pod coffee maker Nespresso
- Cook top
- Table top refrigerator with freezer
- Roofing Tiles
- Covered terrace
- Wooden garden lounge
- Washing line
- 1 double bed : 160 x 200cm
- 1 bunk bed of 70 x180cm (high bed for a child from 6 to 12 years old)
- 1 trundle bed 70x 180cm
- Separate WC
- Duverts & pillows supplied
- Accommodation renovated in 2020
- 1 car parking space nearby
Included in direct booking :
- Bed linen and towels
- Wifi access for 4 devices
- Hammock chair
- 2 steamers
- Cancellation insurance: 3.6% of the total amount of the stay
- Breakfast: €6.5
- Half-board (only in season) :
- Child (-10 years): €20 / day
- Adult (10 years+): €25 / day
- House cleaning: €60 / rental
- Baby kit (high chair, bed, bath): €21 / week
- Animal (1 max / rental): €42 / week (except category 1 and 2 dogs)
- Bike rentals :
- Children’s bike: €39 / week
- Adult bike: €59 / week
- 2nd parking space in extra €35 / week