Jeffreys Bay (J-Bay) is a well-known spot for Landes surfing fans. It was during the 2012 Billabong Pro (WQS) that the surfer from the village of Ondres – Joan Duru – shone there, reaching the final, only to be narrowly defeated by the Brazilian Adriano de Souza, future WSL world champion in 2015.
Its frozen waters are feared not only for its ferocious tubes, but also for its sharks. Mike Fanning had a bitter experience of this – fortunately without injury – during the 2015 final.
The decor of the Jeffreys Bay Chalet is full of shots of South African waves and champions riding them! Thrills guaranteed!
The Jeffreys Bay Chalet has 2 bedrooms: a master bedroom with a 160cm bed and a second bedroom with twin beds and a bunk bed, bathroom, living room, sofa, fully equipped kitchen, TV, air conditioning, quality WiFi. Beautiful wooden terrace with its table, hammock, deck chair… outdoor shower for wetsuits, a board rack.
The path leading to the beach through the pine forest is 100 meters away. Ondres offers a wild beach and a spot that is not very popular. This is the home of Joan Duru’s family, French and European number 1 for years, who competed with Kelly Slater, Medina, and other idols of the professional circuit.
- Chalet "made in France"
- Table and chairs
- Sofa bed (bedding for 1 child -12 years)
- Kitchen utensils
- Electric pod coffee maker Nespresso
- Cook top
- Table top refrigerator with freezer
- Roofing Tiles
- Covered terrace
- Wooden garden lounge
- Washing line
- 1 double bed : 160 x200cm
- 1 bunk bed of 70x180cm (high bed for a child from 6 to 12 years)
- 1 trundle bed of 70x 180cm
- Seperate WC
- Duverts & pillows supplied
- Accommodation renovated in 2020
- 1 car parking space nearby
Included in direct booking :
- Bed linen and towels
- Wifi access for 4 devices
- Hammock chair
- 2 steamers
- Cancellation insurance: 3.6% of the total amount of the stay
- Breakfast: €6.5
- Half-board (only in season) :
- Child (-10 years): €20 / day
- Adult (10 years+): €25 / day
- House cleaning: €60 / rental
- Baby kit (high chair, bed, bath): €21 / week
- Animal (1 max / rental): €42 / week (except category 1 and 2 dogs)
- Bike rentals :
- Children’s bike: €39 / week
- Adult bike: €59 / week
- 2nd parking space in extra €35 / week