Mundaka, considered the most beautiful left peel in Europe. Tubular and hypnotic wave! The scene of K. Slater’s eighth world title (C.T) in 2006!
The Chalet Mundaka displays a multitude of superb photos of this small Basque village and its wave, clicked by the globe-trotting photographer Laurent Masurel.
Nestled in the pine forest, this chalet offers a sporty and eco-friendly holiday in Les Landes. It can accommodate 4 to 6 people. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, sofa bed, kitchen space, a beautiful terrace, wooden garden table, hammock, deck chair, … TV, Air conditioning, quality Wifi. Outside shower for the wetsuits and a board rack.
Woken up by the singing of the birds! Breakfast on a large terrace, pine forest as far as the eye can see!
Siesta in the hammock lulled by the cicadas! Family barbecue in the moonlight!
- Chalet "made in France"
- Table and chairs
- Sofa bed (bedding for 2 children -12 years)
- Kitchen utensils
- Electric pod coffee maker Nespresso
- Cook top
- Table top refrigerator with freezer
- Roofing Tiles
- Covered terrace
- Wooden garden lounge
- Washing line
- 1 double bed : 160 x 200cm
- 2 single beds 80x190cm (or 1 double bed) and 1 bunk bed of 70 x 190cm (for a child aged 6 to 12 years)
- Seperate WC
- Duverts & pillows supplied
- Accommodation renovated in 2019
- 1 car parking space nearby
Included in direct booking :
- Bed linen and towels
- Wifi access for 4 devices
- Hammock chair
- 2 steamers
- Cancellation insurance: 3.6% of the total amount of the stay
- Breakfast: €6.5
- Half-board (only in season) :
- Child (-10 years): €20 / day
- Adult (10 years+): €25 / day
- House cleaning: €60 / rental
- Baby kit (high chair, bed, bath): €21 / week
- Animal (1 max / rental): €42 / week (except category 1 and 2 dogs)
- Bike rentals :
- Children’s bike: €39 / week
- Adult bike: €59 / week
- 2nd parking space in extra €35 / week